Ok, actually it’s about 56 inches long but I’ve still got one. Yesterday I ventured into bedding making and am delighted with the results. Who knew making fitted sheets was so simple.
Earlier this summer, when I found out I was pregnant, I ordered a bunch of cutesy jungle animal fabric on a whim and when I finally got it, realized “this isn’t me at all”. So what was I to do with this fabric? Well one of them was a bit hipper than the rest, a brown flannel fabric with funky colored animals on it. I did some quick calculations and found out I had enough to try my hand at making some crib sheets for Mr. Bean.
I found this pattern online and went from there. Here is this finished result:
So now that I know that sheets can be done quite simply, I think I’ll limit myself to making just one more set for now and if I need to make more in the future, I’ll know I can do it in a few hours.
I also made a similar sheet for the changing pad in the nursery but then realized the changing pad I have isn’t standard size 😦 That will be rectified shortly as I’m going to have to purchase a new changing pad since the one I have is a little torn and a tad thin. Once I get the new changing pad, I’ll post the pics of the changing pad cover.